ISO 9001 Quality Management System
The Quality Management System manages the internal and external connections of all processes of organizations in the most efficient way, putting confusion and interpretation-based behavior on a solid basis.
It can be applied to any kind of organization from small to large, from industrial to private, from the private sector.
- Providing customer satisfaction, creating trust in the customer
- Control costs
- Visible and invisible losses are the most negative.
- Continuous improvement
- Reduce errors
- Increase productivity
- Increase profitability
- Enables effective competition
- Increase employee motivation.
- It allows more efficient use of time and resources.
- It strengthens communication with internal and external customers.