OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
The Occupational Health and Safety Management System organizes the provision of a peaceful working environment through a fairly uniform application of the value to the organization's staff and its image.
- The business risks related to occupational health and safety are controlled.
- With the principle of continuous improvement, it directs organizations to develop in the areas of occupational health and safety.
- It can respond to the needs of organizations in every sector in every dimension.
- Provides organization to reduce work accidents, occupational diseases and labor loss
- Reduces accident costs
- Provides the most effective follow-up of your legal requirements
- Increase employee motivation.
- Decrease the risk of accidents that may cause accusations
- Empowered company gains image.